Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County cares about your safety. Please follow these safety tips when dealing with a storm flooding situation:
- Sometimes the power goes out after a flood. Many people use portable generators for electricity during flood cleanup which produce carbon monoxide (CO). You cannot see or smell CO, but it could kill you in minutes if you breathe it in. Use portable generators and other devices OUTSIDE and FAR AWAY from buildings.
- If any area of your home or business has standing water, ensure that power is off before entering that area to avoid possible electric shocks.
- Before you enter or inspect a home that may be moldy, keep in mind that breathing in mold may cause health effects, such as allergic reactions or respiratory irritation. Be sure to protect yourself from exposure to mold and other contaminants.
- Remove standing water as soon as possible. Microorganisms, such as bacteria, can multiply and grow in standing water. From there, they can get in the air, where you can inhale them.
- Dry out your home or business and remove wet materials as soon as possible to prevent mold growth by calling SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County.
- Use special caution if asbestos. Elevated concentrations of airborne asbestos can occur if asbestos-containing materials present in the structure are disturbed. Airborne asbestos can cause lung cancer and mesothelioma, a cancer of the chest and abdominal linings. If you suspect asbestos is present, STOP! and call in a professional.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (973) 383-2024
Why Choose SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
A fast response is crucial to flooding and storm damage, because it reduces secondary damage and restoration costs. Storms don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. Our technicians will respond immediately, day or night, to help Vernon business owners and residents.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
Major storms and flooding events can overwhelm many restoration companies. On the other hand, SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County can access resources from 1,700 Franchises across the state and country and even utilize Disaster Recovery Teams for major storms and disasters.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County is close by and ready to respond to storm and disaster events. We are proud to be an active member of the Vernon community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: