Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County cares about your safety. Please follow these safety tips when dealing with a storm flooding situation:
- Sometimes the power goes out after a flood. Many people use portable generators for electricity during flood cleanup which produce carbon monoxide (CO). You cannot see or smell CO, but it could kill you in minutes if you breathe it in. Use portable generators and other devices OUTSIDE and FAR AWAY from buildings.
- If any area of your home or business has standing water, ensure that power is off before entering that area to avoid possible electric shocks.
- Before you enter or inspect a home that may be moldy, keep in mind that breathing in mold may cause health effects, such as allergic reactions or respiratory irritation. Be sure to protect yourself from exposure to mold and other contaminants.
- Remove standing water as soon as possible. Microorganisms, such as bacteria, can multiply and grow in standing water. From there, they can get in the air, where you can inhale them.
- Dry out your home or business and remove wet materials as soon as possible to prevent mold growth by calling SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County.
- Use special caution if asbestos. Elevated concentrations of airborne asbestos can occur if asbestos-containing materials present in the structure are disturbed. Airborne asbestos can cause lung cancer and mesothelioma, a cancer of the chest and abdominal linings. If you suspect asbestos is present, STOP! and call in a professional.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (973) 383-2024
Why Choose SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Vernon home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As water and storm damage specialists, we have the experience and advanced training that enables us to restore your property quickly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Northern Sussex County is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a flooding or storm emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Vernon community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: