Carpet Cleaning: SERVPRO Carpet Care Options
We Know Stains
SERVPRO® of Northern Sussex County Professionals have been handling stains and soils of all types, from residential homes to commercial facilities. Using IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards for carpet care as a guide, SERVPRO® of Northern Sussex County guide you in the best decisions to care for your carpet.
A SERVPRO® of Northern Sussex County will take time to:
- Explain to you what cleaning option would be best for your carpet’s level of soiling.
- Give you an estimate of time and cost of the carpet cleaning.
- Explain the benefits of soil protection.
- Explain the advantages of a clean carpet for good indoor air quality.
- Explain how you can help prolong your carpet’s appearance with frequent vacuuming.
SERVPRO® CARPET CARE OPTIONS
Soil Level: LIGHT
Cleaning Method: Bonnet Cleaning
- Carpet is lightly sprayed with cleaning solution.
- A rotary extractor with a “bonnet”pad is used to pull dirt from the carpet.
Advantage: Least aggressive maintenance cleaning method especially for short piled carpets.
Benefit: Cleans carpet with quick drying time.
Soil Level: MODERATE
Cleaning Method: Hot Water Extraction
- Truck mount or portable extraction unit applies cleaning solution with hot water while vacuuming the carpet.
Advantage: Deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
Benefit: Helps promote longer carpet life.
Soil Level: HEAVY
Cleaning Method: Showcase Premier Cleaning
- Two-step process:
- Shampooing the carpet.
- Rinse and extract entire carpet for deep cleaning.
Advantage: Most thorough cleaning method in the industry; cleans when other methods may not work.
Benefit: Restorative method -excellent for helping restore carpet after a fire damage.
Soil Protection - Keep It Clean Longer
Heavy traffic lanes, time, normal wear and cleaning can remove stain and soil protection from carpet. Help increase the life of your carpet, reduce the frequency of future cleanings and save money by treating your freshly cleaned carpet with a stain and soil protectant.
For answers about carpet cleaning and care, contact SERVPRO® of Northern Sussex County or at 973-383-2024, or visit our website.